This section provides guidelines on how to apply for admission to the English language post-diploma studies Start for Ph.D. in Social Sciences at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Gdansk.
- Limit of admissions for the academic year 2020/21 is 10 places
- Application dates – when to submit the documents
- START: July 10th 2020
- END: September 27th 2020 or when the limit of candidates has been exhausted
- Publication of list of people initially accepted September 28th 2020
- Tuition fee: 3500 € per year for all candidates
- The next academic year starts from October 1st 2020
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, classes will be conducted in a blended mode – Ph.D. candidates will be able to join online in real time to classes conducted at the University.
- Application form for admission to post-graduate studies signed by the candidate (link to the form).
- Diploma of graduating from 2nd degree studies or uniform Master’s studies or
a certified copy of the diploma
- Diploma of completion of studies in Poland or diploma of completion of studies abroad, recognized or nostrified (2nd degree studies or uniform Master’s studies or a certified copy of the diploma) – in the case of a candidate who is international student
- Declaration that the submitted diploma confirms the candidate’s education level – in the case of a candidate with a surname other than that on the diploma
- RODO information clause signed by the candidate (link to the form).
!!! The documents should be submitted in English !!!